widely popular amongst plus-size women buyers.
Special lingerie like Bridal lingerie caters to the very special needs of a newly-married girl or a bride-to-be. To make you look your ravishing best on your wedding day, you can wear a gorgeous bustier or lacy bridal lingerie that enhances the sensuality of your wedding dress. Nowadays, more and more brides-to-be prefer to wear white or off-white corsets with long flowing gowns.
World-wide, women have taken to lingerie shopping like never before. For a tempting and alluring effect buy sheer lingerie. Made from power mesh (See-through), stretch mesh material, or transparent fabrics, sheer lingerie is immensely popular amongst women belong to 20s and 30s. Lycra lingerie is again a popular choice. Lightweight and stretchable, Lycra lingerie is forming fitting and tear-resistant.
Base your decision to purchase lingerie based on the use and purpose. The 3 rules of lingerie shopping need to be based on:
* How best the lingerie enhances your bodys special features?
* Does it cover the specific parts of your body properly and comfortably?
* Does it make you look exotic, attractive, and beautiful inside-out?
The fabrics define the comfortable or feel of the lingerie against your skin. If you score comfort as the most important thing then cotton lingerie is perfect for you. It is reasonably priced, long-lasting, and easy to care for. Other fabric choices include Lycra/Spandex, nylon, leather, chiffon, silk, microfiber etc. Lycra lingerie is stretchable and form fitting, easy to watch, and care for and wrinkle-free! Choose a fabric that feels good against your skin, doesn’t cause you rashes, and is likely to last longer with minimal wear and tear. After all, you will be wearing lingerie through out the day.
Here’s our guide to help you decide which lingerie is best for you.
1. Bra: A versatile support providing commonest lingerie.
2. Teddy: It is like a one-piece swimming suit but with a built- in panty area.
3. Camisole: One of my favorites. Can be worn under a formal jacket or as a sleeveless top; it covers you from bust to hips.
4. Chemise: A thigh length short nightgown
5. Thongs: Made from transparent fabric, thongs offer more coverage in the front and are help up by a string-like piece. Allows you freedom from panty lines
6. Negligee: A nightgown or robe that is longer and lightweight
7. Pajamas: A pant and top set
8. Bustier: A type of strap-less bra that covers up to up to the waist
9. Basque: A bra substitute that covers from the bust to hips
As a thumb rule to buying the best lingerie, remember only invest in one that promotes your self-confidence and makes you look and feel like a Goddess. Because you are no less!
- Saving yourself money and hassle with lingerie (moneysavinghelp.com)
- Lingerie… can you really waste cash on it? (moneysavingstoday.co.uk)
- Intimate savings with lingerie: keep more cash in your pocket! (moneymonitor.co.uk)